Mittwoch, 5. September 2007

Please bear with me...

I'll apologize profusely to all those who have been waiting for certain posts that still aren't up yet. The reason behind that is that I simply haven't felt like it. School started again three weeks ago, and in addition I started teaching new classes (training a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig company's apprentices in English) in the afternoons / evenings. Some more good news is that I started a blog for those classes, on which I'll gradually post the contents of each lesson. The lessons and the blog are directed at EFL students, so you won't find much complicated vocabulary on there, but go and see for yourself. The contents of the first lesson are up, more is to follow on a weekly basis.

3 Kommentare:

David_on_the_Lake hat gesagt…

we have patience..

fashionista cat in a zero gravity shoe-store hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
fashionista cat in a zero gravity shoe-store hat gesagt…

David, I believe you do, but do others?